The New Open Access Build (v0.4.9) is LIVE!
In the meantime, Patch 0.4.9 went live mid-December and all the goodies it brought can be checked out below or in-game, of course! I hope you enjoy the fixes and additional features, we'll be back soon with more.
- MS 6: Crew Combat Alpha
- MS 14: Unrest and Obedience Mechanics (Partial delivery): Liberate or Discipline Slaves to gain Obedience. Unrest will be added in a later update.
- Butcher beasts or mounts for supplies
- Warning triggers if an action would result in cargo loss
Additional milestones delivered that will only appear in the main campaign
- MS 10: Chart Exploration
- MS 11: Companion Select during Events
- MS 13: Hidden Stash and Smuggling Contraband
New / Updated Content or Game mechanics
- New sound effects for a number of creatures
- Camping without guards decreases Obedience
- Radial menu icons automatically pop up on the campaign map
- Node sizes increased for Point of Interests to better indicate them
- Goods tooltips now show more trade information
- Merged a few perks to make them more impactful
- Passenger destinations are now generated correctly in new games (thanks for catching and reporting this!)! Old saves remain bugged.
- New Day save now works after combat encounters in the Fighting Pit event
- Cargo slot changes are now applied immediately
- Fixed tutorial pins for closing the Journal and the Codex
- Fixed a bug causing Companion conversation portraits to be empty
- Healing companions no longer triggers the incorrect Event result text
- Fixed the Journal entry order for The Black Knight chapter V, Eliminating the Abolitionist Camps
- Clicking on the Journal or Codex during "Hold space..." tutorial/narration is up now does not open them
Coming Up Next
- More Sound Effects
- Vagrus Creation for the Main Campaign
- Companion Combat tweaks and additions
- Factions UI
- Animations for all characters
- Open World Prototype
Our crowdfunding campaign is LIVE. Get instant access to the Alpha build now!
Wanna get the game as early as possible with even more content? Please share our pages and posts with your friends through your favorite social media channel(s). Appreciate it!
Leave a comment
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.